Episode 4 of the OEM Partner Video Blog. This episode features the following from the OEM Partner Center:
- Marketing Calendar: http://www.microsoft.com/oem/marketingcalendar
- Partner Software Graphics: http://www.microsoft.com/oem/partnersoftwaregraphics
- Office 2010 SP1 OPK: http://www.microsoft.com/oem/office2010sp1
- OEM Forums: http://www.microsoft.com/oem/forums
Watch this episode in other languages:
- Arabic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSavTuQqGmw
- Chinese Simplified: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTa4of8Gww
- Chinese Traditional: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz0prLWybe8
- Dutch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHGTkuLY3E
- French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STM0gEwLDeQ
- French Canadian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6whHay2U9No
- German: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqwmgxD6cOU
- Italian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MaIaNlMycA
- Japanese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7pw4a7k5hA
- Korean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLNuGyaxQOA
- Polish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i5e5lhYacc
- Portuguese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS-GMyMacZA
- Russian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqjkd__ONS0
- Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg6YIhBa4oM
Hi, my name is Jeremy Klein, welcome to another episode of the OEM Partner Video Blog.
On this episode, we’re going to be discussing OEM marketing campaigns, new software graphics that partners can use for their marketing documentation, Office 2010 SP1, and a new collection of forums that resellers and system builders can use to share information and insights.
- OEM Marketing Campaigns Calendar -
If you preinstall and sell Microsoft OEM products, you can get a jump on the competition with the OEM marketing campaigns calendar.
This calendar, found in the marketing campaigns section of the OEM Partner Center lets you preview Microsoft marketing campaigns that are targeted for consumer and business customers for the coming year. Using these campaigns can help you increase your market presence and builder stronger customer relationships. Plan ahead now how you can use these resources to offer software solutions that competitively address your customers’ needs.
- OEM Partner Software Graphics -
Microsoft is providing you with a series of online and print graphics representing OEM software that you can use to create customized marketing materials. These graphics represent specific Microsoft OEM software that is preinstalled on PCs and servers. There are many OEM product graphics for you to use on your websites and in print ads.
Now I should note, that these images are meant to be used only in materials that clearly originate from you. There are many OEM product graphics that are available for your websites and in print.
- Office 2010 SP1 and OPK -
Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2010 is now available to system builders in the latest version of the OEM Preinstallation Kit.
You can continue using the original Office 2010 OPK and let your customers decide whether to apply SP1 afterward, or you can update your PC builds by creating a new image using the new OPK that includes SP1.
Until now, SP1 could only be downloaded by end customers from Windows Update or the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft Office 2010 SP1 addresses customer feedback relating to security, stability, and performance.
- OEM Reseller and System Builders Forums -
If you’re looking for help with preinstallation, licensing and other technical issues, the new OEM Reseller and System Builder Forums may be a good place to start. Now these forums are online discussions where questions are posted by users and answered by the reseller and system builder community and Microsoft experts.
English is the primary language for interacting with Microsoft OEM engineers in the forums, but you can interact with OEM engineers in five additional languages, including Simplified Chinese, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish.
Please post any questions you have in the appropriate forum, and we’ll do our best to answer them as quickly as possible.
Thanks for watching this episode of the OEM Partner Video Blog, check back for more later.
Duration : 0:3:18